We’ve enjoyed some fantastic talks from this season’s seminar series. The talks have covered a variety of topics, from the role of people and their behaviour on ventilation strategies to understanding the latest development in air quality models! Below you can see our wide range of talk titles and fantastic speakers who have joined us this season. There’s also a link so you can catch up with what you missed.
- Alan Clarke and Kate de Selincourt. “Retrofitting MVHR – rationale, practicalities and results”. Watch again on YouTube
- Justine Raoult “Outdoor emissions inventories and their role in source apportionment and policy formation” Watch again on YouTube
- Paul Agnew. “An overview of Met Office air quality modelling developments”. Watch again on YouTube
- Dr. Ben Fenech and Cairan Van Rooyen “Integrating sound and noise into indoor environmental quality research”. Watch again on YouTube
- Dr. Abigail Hathway. “Ventilation in the real world: ventilation performance and role of people and controls”. Watch again on YouTube
- Dr. Jessica Few. ‘Ventilation in occupied homes: measurement and sociotechnical perspectives’. Watch again on YouTube
- Dr. Christos Halios. ‘Integrating mass balance and experimental approaches: Indoor Air Quality applications’ Watch again on YouTube.
- Dr. Ben Jones. “The New Paradigm of IAQ: Quantifying the health impacts of exposure to common contaminants found in indoor air” Watch again on YouTube
Keep an eye out on our website and Twitter account to see what the summer seminar series will bring…