One of our partner air quality networks, ‘TAPAS‘ (Tackling Air Pollution at School), has started their 2021 seminar series! See below for the upcoming speaker schedule. You can also keep up to date with them on twitter.
The same link can be used to join all seminars (https://maths-cam-ac-uk.zoom.us/j/93099829011?pwd=WkREQUhQYmhpbEo5R3h0Tnowalc3Zz09).
Future seminar speakers are as follows:
- Feb 11th – Sani Dimitroulopoulou, PHE, publications and research relevant to TAPAS
- Feb 18th – Prashant Kumar, Surrey, schools work at the Global Centre for Clean Air Research
- Feb 25th – Sophie Laggan & Colleagues, UWE, citizen science approaches to sustainability work in schools
- March 4th – Matt Croucher, WSP, the London Mayor’s schools and nurseries programmes
- March 11th – Douglas Booker, NAQTS, prelim results from a study monitoring indoor air quality in 20 schools around the country for five months